Pyary Turmeric Soap Review [UPDATED}

Last January my sister went home from Qatar and alam na alam niyang I'm very fond of testing beauty products. So she gave me a this soap. She said it was given by her Indian workmate. My sister is a type of person having a "brand loyalty" when it comes sa beauty cosmetics. So instead na masayang, inuwi nya lahat for me and for the rest of the gang.

I am a Kojic user but it since I'm outside most of the time, I decided to stop using it and use Dove for mosturization. Summer na din kase so mahirap gumamit ng mga whitening products if it's too hot. Well anyway, I just want to share my thought about Pyary Turmeric Soap.

First let's focus on knowing what Turmeric is. In Tagalog, turmeric is what we called "Luyang Dilaw". Yes it is. I have known this plant from my mother which is a fan of medicinal plants and the like. But there was no specific study that can tell the effectiveness of this plant. Turmeric is also famous and usually used as a spice in your favorite chicken curry. It adds a bit kick to the food which my taste buds find interesting. It's roots contains a yellowish chemical called "curcumin" which is often use to color foods and cosmetics.

Pyary Turmeric Soap is made in India. Its packaging is very simple and environmental friendly. The soap is wrapped in a plastic inside a box with a full description (Indian and English translation) of the product. One soap lasts a month for me. Hindi sya madaling malusaw unlike Kojic soap.

I have been using it since January and I can tell it's good. I am only using it on my face everyday and yes, my face looks a bit whiter than my body. I know it's funny. It has a good whitening effects and my face feels smoother. You can feel a bit stingy the first time you use it so hindi ko masyadong binababad sa mukha ko. Your face will be dry as expected so you better partner it up with a good moisturizer. Water based is advisable since the soap tends to remove some moist on your skin.

I can tell this soap is recommended for acne. My sister has an acne breakout on her forehead and Pyary Turmeric soap helped her to manage her acne. This doesn't have any bad effects on my face so far unlike Kojic soap na parang binabanat yung muka ko and dryness overload after using it. But one thing that I have noticed, madali ako nagkaka whiteheads when I stop using it for a couple of days. But over all this works for me and it is my daily facial soap. Sayang lang kase hindi sya madaling hanapin sa Pilipinas. So I asked my sister to send us another set of this soap.

I hope this post will help out fellow Filipina who are looking for suitable beauty products. And for those who have tried it, I will be glad to know what's your though of this Pyary Turmeric Soap.


As of October 10, 2018, I'm on my last bar of Pyary Turmeric. Every time na mag stop ako in using this soap, nagkaka breakout ako. This photo was taken today after ko mag hilamos and very visible yung mga pimples. I am using another product for faster healing and I will post the review once I see the difference.



Comments

  1. Yes ako din nakapid ko na.. Effective talga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yup until now eto padin gamit ko. Paubos na nga stocks nmin😊

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meron po ako bnebenta
    120each.. Orig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meron po ako bnebenta
    120each.. Orig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. San po kaya pwedeng maka order?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am selling original imported Pyary Soaps. You can check our page PYARY Ayurvedic Soap (@PYARY.AyurvedicSoap.Reseller).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone who wants Pyary Turmeric Soap po I am a Direct Supplier po from Middle East. We are selling po as low as 80 pesos each and will give discounts pa po for resellers :) You can contact our fb page: Direct Supplier of Pyary Ayurvedic Soap and Glysolid Creams by Nature'al PH

    ReplyDelete
  8. How many times a day should I wash my face with pyary soap?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I form Bangladesh how to bye this sope

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Sis. Super ganda talaga niyang Pyary Turmeric soap. Iyan din ginagamit ko until now. So i started selling this soap. Legit seller here. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment